You can easily turn off Auto-Renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. For security and privacy, Apple allows only you to make changes in your iTunes account.
To access your iTunes account settings and turn off Auto-Renewal, please follow these steps:
- Launch iTunes on your computer (Mac or PC).
- Choose Store > Sign In from the iTunes menu, and enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Choose Store > View My Account. You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID and password. Click View Account.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll down to the Settings section, and click Manage on the right of Subscriptions. If you can't locate your Subscriptions in your iTunes account, please try this URL link which should open iTunes to your Subscriptions screen: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions?mt=8
- From the Manage Subscription screen, turn off Auto-Renewal on the Stingray Qello subscription. You'll be prompted to confirm your choice.